Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Making Disciple Makers?

So...in 25 days I have not one clue what I'm supposed to do with my life. Great. Thank God for AMAZING friends here. Cliff, my bestest male friend a girl could have, is fasting/praying with me. We're going to have a time to just pray. Who does that? I feel so blessed with having friends who are so intentional and truly WANT to see me walking in the will of God for my life.

Fellowship is so wonderful. This woman looked at me and said, "even though YWAM has its ups and downs, never take this time for granted". This next month is so precious to me. I'm eating every second up. Trying to take everything I can in, for I know its not long when I won't be here. Thats hard to think about....

There is a great chance (if I find my passport!!) I might be doing the MDM (making disciple makers seminar) in Amsterdam. Ryan, Kari, Jaimie and maybe Cliff are headed out there this summer. Its a 9 week course on intensive training on how to disciple. So I'm praying into that. I thought I was going to the east coast a month back, and maybe I'm still to go. I don't know yet. I just want to make sure that whatever I end up doing its the word of the Lord...that I have a "handlebar word of God" that I can hold onto. I want to be passionate about the next step. Its been a hard few weeks. I'm trying to learn how to be on my own again in a sense. not depending on someone else. It can be hard to make choices when there is someone in the back of your mind. I'm trying to move on from that position and into the position God has for me. Thankfully I have amazing friends helping me TO move on and upwards. I also have such a wonderful support group so even though I feel life is a wilderness, I don't feel so alone....

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

That is sweet Madie. I'm glad to hear that your seeking God and that your friends and other people in Kona are coming around you. That is tight. Just do what God is telling you to do. His plan is better than ours, huh?

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home