Monday, January 08, 2007

Christmas in Philly

So here's a recap of my christmas vacation with Chris Schwartz:
-Went to Philly and had my first official Christmas with a real live family after 4 years of well... not having Christmas. It was wonderful
-Had an amazing time living it up in the city
-Watch Talladega Nights: the ballad of ricky bobby.
-Had a reunion with Jen Daldo, Darren Rice, and Brent and April. Got to be a tourist and ran the "Rocky" steps. It was simply the most amazing run of my life
-Sushi parties are a good thing to do most everyday.
-Rang in the new years throwing up...and no, its not what you think. Prolly an overdose of raw tuna.
-Met some pretty sweet east coast people
-Found out that I'm more of a west coast girl then I thought. Chris was so kind to point out my almost 'valley' girl talk.
-Philly Cheesesteaks from vendors are the best meal in the world
***So now I'm back in the Northwest. I drove to Oregon today to visit my dear life friend Cliff. Yep. Thats it for my life. I'm planning on heading to Kona this Feb for 3 weeks and then my life hits a stand still. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. If you think about it, pray for me. I need it!
Welp, thats about it for me! Madie

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey madie! how's it going? sounds like you had a fun east coast trip. happy (belated) new year!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Happy new year. That sounds like a good time. Looking fowrd to going myself.

8:36 AM  
Blogger chris said...

YEAH EAST COAST!!!! haha. ahh its alright out here. I prefer other countries. But yeah it was for sure good times all around. Thank you for the dope christmas my friend!!

chris

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home