Thursday, December 14, 2006

Captain Vegetable

When the DTS office has down time it gets dull fast...so I go to TIMES 2006 Best Invention of the year...Youtube. Really? Yea. Those guys were genius. Now their bizillionares just because they upload videos onto the internet. Anyways! I found one of my most favorite things ever...I found Captain Vegetable. Yea, no one in the world remembers him. I've asked around. Which is weird because I thought we all watched Sesame Street growing up. But I watched that show religiously and remember everything (like when snuffelufagus was thought to be imaginary and no one believed Big Bird...but I DID!!)Okay so back to C.Vegetable. Honestly, the bunny was the most horrific and terrifying thing to me in my 5 year old little mind and I swear to you (ask my mother), I ate carrots because of this guy. Fear can be powerful. So I thought I would share the most brilliant of superheros.

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Dude...crazy stuff. I can't believe Chris got married. What is this video from?

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home