Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My brother is a stud

So Garth is back speaking in the DTS Corporate week. For this I am happy. I haven't seen him since April. I guess thats not that long ago but when you realize your brother is a full time missionary in Cambodia, its a reality check you prolly won't see him often in the next oh..upcoming decades. So the week he's here, I'll cherish.
He's speaking on Missions. He got me thinking. 87% of all missionaries are located in 'reached' areas. Where are the missionaries to the unreached? No one is going to the hard places. I dont know. Just a sad statistic and also a reality. I'm so blessed to have a brother who is dedicated to the hard places. Who's given up everything (really...he has) and is passionate about living the ways of Jesus. I think so many people look at my brother and think, "youre intense and crazy...calm down" but I wouldn't want him to change a bit. I only hope I can be half the man (woman in my case) that he is. God is good. Taking a drug addict/alcoholic and making him be someone who oozes Jesus. I am so blessed to be his sista.

Anyways,I'm heading home in the next few weeks. Weird. Kindof exciting and kinda strange. I really have absolutely zero to say right now, but I'm workin' in the office...got to kill some time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice template.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home