Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Eliah and Chris' Wedding

So I've learned a few things over the weekend because of Eliah and Chris' wedding
1) Weddings are stressful. Hopefully you only have to go through one. Higher a wedding planner because asking YWAM people to do it, only leads to chaos.
2) Being married is prolly the most interesting thing EVER. Youre forever stuck with someone. As they were saying their vows and looking happily into each others eyes, most girls are struck with romance and wanting 'that' moment for themselves. Sadly, I'm not one of those girls. I was thinking "what if I get married and I'm completely bored out of my mind with this 'man' next to me after 10 years...uh oh?" or what if it doesn't last? oh no!!!! yes, I became paranoid...
But the wedding was fabulous and weddings are grand and pretty sweet when they do work and people end up living together happily married and die at age 98 in bed together. hopefully some couples like that will come out of our generation. Here are some pictures of the wedding.



Chris went in for the kiss and I think he might have thought it too short so he kept on going in for more...like 5 more times. Atta boy.
href="http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/2528/3484/1600/433091/DSCN2780.jpg">



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home