Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Hawaii rain and lighting

I had to unplug my computer for fear of it blowing up or something. I was laying in bed and then noel said, "do you feel rain coming down on you?" ....why yes I did. It was raining so hard we got slightly rained on in our rooms. Lighting or thunder hit right above us which was pretty sweet.

People are really quite stupid. All of a sudden everyone rushes outside into the rain and lighting. Dumb. ahhhhhg! The rain just picked up again. Scary. Oh poor noel. I just looked up and she is forced to place a pillow over her body as not to be rained on in bed. sad.

Anyways, its pretty freaky weather. Oh, also, sidenote. If you are a girl...always wear more clothes then you think. There may come a time when you must run outside...be it to check the rain out or escape an earthquake...and you realize you only have a tank top and undies on. Thats what happened to one chick. I didn't get it much better wearing a white nightgown??? Wear clothes. Helps kick awkwardness out the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home