Sunday, October 28, 2007

Looking for attractive people? Don't go to...

My friend Bryan from Kona and my friend Jess from Yakima (who dont know each other) both sent me this article the same day. My friends know me waaaaay too well.

Looking for attractive people? Don't go to...

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - Philadelphia is home to the least attractive people in the United States, a survey of visitors and residents showed on Friday. The city of more than 1.5 million people was also found to be among the least stylish, least active, and least friendly, according to the "America's Favorite Cities" survey by Travel & Leisure magazine and CNN Headline News.

About 60,000 people responded to the online survey -- at www.travelandleisure.com -- which ranked 25 cities in categories including shopping, food, culture, and cityscape, said Amy Farley, senior editor at the magazine.

Soooo! This proves it. I was not insane for thinking that people in philly are all in all mean and unattractive. 60,000 other people in the U.S stand in agreement with me! hahaha. Love this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home