Sunday, March 02, 2008

relief

You know... people always told me to hang on and that sunny days would arrive sooner or later. And finally they have.

Here is a recap of my life for the past few months. I got to go to Taiwan/Kona and just have the most AMAZING time of my life. Seeing old friends is always good for the soul. Came home, Caroline came up to visit and we all headed down for the beach house reunion. 25-30 of possibly the most fantastic human beings that I personally know gathered together. From cheese factories, football on the beach, taboo, some beer and a good time... I can't think of anything better right? Seriously, having people be flying in from Aussie land, Thailand, Taiwan, etc... yea it was rocking.

Okay so then I was about to move to L.A. and a near death car crash prevented me from going. It was a total God thing! seriously. All my korean sistas lived (caroline, ihnhee and myself). Then my good friend Dave bought me a freakin' ticket to Kona so I got to go BACK to hawaii again!! agggg! I'm a lucky girl. I'm working for AVEDA at a spa and its all good. I'm still planning on moving to Florida next year or something and I'm STOKED!!!! I cannot wait to be living in the company of my buddy Cliff and hopefully Brendon and a few more folks. Already been offered a job with AVEDA down there so God is really opening up doors for me.

Okay so honestly, last year was hell for me. Alot of things happened, alot of mistakes from my part and others and just crappy times. I always new that there was a light at the end of the tunnel... just was a freakin' long tunnel. But I can honestly say that I have an abundance of joy back in my life.

I told JB that only 5% of me wanted to keep going with this thing called faith and christianity. I didn't have any more strength and I just felt like a failure at seeing how my life has been recently. But he told me that if I truly took the bible as the TRUTH then I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be. If its true that God is stronger in my weakness then 5% is just perfect. I can't fix people, I can't undo the past, I can't control my life anymore but letting something bigger take over is perfectly okay with me now. 2008 is shaping up to be pretty awesome. I'll post pictures when I get them loaded onto my computer lata.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Madie - So, you called the other day, and I almost peed my pants because I just gave a speech at school last Thrusday and I used a picture - and you would pee your pants too if you knew that right in the middle of the picture was you - thats right you!

I would call back and tell you how ridiculously crazy this is but I lost your phone number. So then I was thinking how in the world can I call you back. Then i thought Madie is famous I'll just google her - that should be easy - so here I am - call me back and leave you number!!!!!!

Peace -
Mark

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home