Monday, November 05, 2007

L.A. Layovers are the BEST

When life gets you down...go to LA for a layover and your troubles will melt away. Everyone and their cat/dog/fish/animals knows this year has been rough for me so being able to catch up (Even for 3 hours) with Laura and Jered, some of my favorite people in the world, was simply the best (tina's now in my head). First time this whole year I really laughed. You know, from the gut. Too much crying from that place this year so it was nice to be reminded life is still wonderful, i still have friends that love me and joy can be restored. And YES! One layover can teach me all that.







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you didn't see Demetri Martin on your L.A. layover did you????????

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home